WHAT is Green Operation and Maintenance ?
Maintenance Management defines maintenance as ‘the combination of all technical and associated administrative actions intended to retain an item in, or restore it to, a state in which it can perform its required function’ Buildings and building services equipment will need maintenance during its life to ensure safe and efficient operation. Without proper and adequate maintenance there will be an increase in unforeseen failures and a reduction in operating life
WHY & BENEFIT ?
• To ensure that equipment & system perform in an optimal fashion.
• To reduce premature equipment failure.
• Associated risks are effectively managed.
• All assets perform effectively and efficiently throughout their service life.
• To achieve a manageable energy bill for reducing operating cost.
Clients Reference :